ships in the night.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS. two days ago.

What's Christmas about!? Just getting presents? No. It's celebrating Jesus's birth. If it wasn't for him, we'd be nothing. Should people be spending Christmas alone? Definitely NOT. I think it's the saddest thing. I went to church with my dad, his friend was there & we talked. This homeless man walked by, she said something about how he amazes her. How he has nothing but he still comes to church every Sunday. It touched my heart. I don't know what it was. So I had the idea of going to talk to him. So we went... We ran to catch up to him. We started talking to him & he was a happy man. We offered to take him to lunch, he said no. Then we asked if he want hot chocolate, again a no. He started telling us about his life. That's when I broke into tears. No clue why. Just did. I felt like such a baby. We kept listening to him. He said he lived singing so he sang for us. It was freaking cute. He has a great voice.
We spent a while talking to him. It broke my heart that I have so much, & then I saw this man with very little. Why is it like that? He was very happy. I hope he had a good Christmas, I also hope his friends did come at 2. Like he said they were.

Then my dads friend victor was going to propose to his girlfriend. We went to be apart of it. It was awesome! Someday I want to get married in the temple. She said yes! Her ring is so pretty. Then after we went to dinner at her parents house. It was such a fun night!

It was one of my favorite Christmas! I got to spend it with people i love. I got to see someone get engaged. I also got to Skype with my mother and little sister.


No comments: