ships in the night.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

don't give up just because you had a bad day.


Beauty shines through confidence. 


Hey you! Yeah you! You’re so beautiful. Stop thinking about the bad things in life already. Throw it away and put a smile on that lovely face. Life is never easy. It never is. Things may get hard and people will always hurt & leave you. Thinking too much can only cause problems. God doesn’t give you problems to make you weaker. He give it to you to make you learn how to be stronger and tougher everyday. Happiness does not last forever and so does depression. Everybody has problems. Everybody has bad times. Do we sacrifice all the good times because of them? Do not concern yourself with the things you cannot control. Cry when you need to then let go when it’s time. Don’t hang onto painful memories just because you’re afraid to forget. Let go of things that are in the past. Forget the things that aren’t worth remembering. Stop taking things for granted. Stop taking life for granted, Live for something. Live for yourself. Follow your dreams. Live your life to it’s full potential. Just live. Let go of all the horrible things in your life and live. And one day , when you’re old , look back with no regrets. 




Remember when you were little? Because I do. My daddy had talked me into the fact that i am a princess & deserved nothing but the best - he wasn't just telling me that to make me feel special at the time. He wants me to hold onto that bit of information for the rest of my life, & now is the time to start remembering. 
i love my dad.


I love this. 

I dislike shallow girls. I dislike girls who look down on other girls when they walk past them and start laughing or point out their flaws. What? you think they're ugly? Don't know how to dress? They weigh more? How much meaner can you be? Just because you're skinnier, wear more makeup, wear better clothes, and get more attention from guys, does not make you better than them.

This has been a hard one for me. I don't like being wrong, but sometimes my dad and I butt heads, and neither of us like being wrong. that's when things get bad. words are said, and tears a dropped.  There is a certain time where I have to admit that I am wrong. 





No comments: