ships in the night.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Something new, everyday.

My life seems to go by fast. I feel like summer just started, but now it's ending. I don't want it to come to an end. I do love school, but it's going to be my senior year. I don't know what to expect, but all I know is that I'm going to be going to high school with my little sister. I'm so excited about that. I believe it will be an amazing year for us. 

{ I got to see my father before we moved out to Washington. We went to Vegas and walked around then went to a hotel to sleep. Then the next day we went swimming all day! Then we went to dinner at Texas De Brazil. My dad is a kind man. I look up to him. I don't know what I'd do with out him. He means the world to me. I can't wait to see him again.}

This year I got to move out to Seattle, Washington for the summer. I didn't want to move in the first place. I wanted to be here with my friends. but once I met people in Washington, I loved it there. The first Sunday I was there we went downtown & to pikes place. Then Natalia & I went to the "He is We" Concert, I love going to concerts no matter what they are always fun. Natalia & I went to a stake dance where we knew NO ONE. we had the time of our lives.

{ I feel like my bond with Natalia has gotten so much better. I love her tons. I love being around her. She always makes me smile. She's wonderful & gorgeous.}

While I was living in Washington I got to see a lot of beautiful things. I got to go on an Island, it was super pretty. I got to go see the Katy Perry movie with my little sister, & then we went to Panera Bread. It's one of the best places. Sadly there isn't one where I live. I got to go to the beach and eat a lot of fish. Washington is an amazing state. I really want to go back someday. It rained about the whole month of June, expect on Sundays. 

I started going to church out in Washington. The people there are amazing. I enjoy going to church. I had the opportunity to go to Youth Conference while I was up there. I have such an amazing time. I learned a lot, and it drew me closer to my Heavenly Father. I was surrounded by amazing youth & leaders. Then the time rolled around and next thing I knew I was moving out. 
ON MY OWN. 
I didn't know what to expect but boy was I excited. 

My lovely {Mother, Tina} picked me up at the airport. We went to Wendy's. 
{Tina Is an amazing mom. She's been taking care of me, she's also letting me take care of her two adorable kids. She even invited me for dinner a couple of times. I love her. she's a big blessing in my life. I'm so grateful to have someone as caring and thoughtful as her. She's one of my hero's and I look up to her as if she was my own mother. }

Then I was off to girls camp! Which couldn't have been better. I love my home ward. Everyone I meet is just amazing. It's wonderful. On Tuesday we went Kayaking. Girls camp also brought me closer to my Heavenly Father. I made best friends with the new laurel in my ward. Her name is Mandi. We get a long so well. We instantly bonded. Testimony meeting was my favorite part about girls camp. I just have so much LOVE towards the girls and leaders in my ward. Everyone cares, and everyone is super friendly. it's amazing. When we got to the last day, we just wanted to be home! We tried to convince our leaders to let us go home early, we almost had them!
{ Mandi & I have been inseparable. We do everything together. I spent a bunch of time at her house. She has an amazing family that watched out for me. again, I couldn't have been more blessed. I feel like we're going t be best friends forever.}

Then it was time for the Washington Youth Council Retreat. We didn't know where we were going, we had to pack light. I thought we were going up to the cabin. It turned out that we were going to Lake Powell. I love Lake Powell so much. One day I'm going to buy a house boat there and be amazing at wake boarding. We got to know each other better and we learned so many things. My position is Leisure Services. Everyone on the Youth Council is awesome & nice.
(* side note. I want to do so many different things with my life.)
July was just an amazing month.  

I went to Fiesta Fun for the very first time. Then I went to Anitgravity. Then I went and did Baptisms for the dead in the St. George Temple for the first time. It was amazing. 

I can't forget, I've been baby sitting like crazy. I'm pretty much a millionaire now.  I take care of my {siblings - Tina's kids} They're adorable. I just baby sit for everyone. I want to be a nanny next summer.  
Then I baby sat for the bests, they went out of town and me and the kids had a blast. 
We went swimming, then we went to Yougurtland, we rented a movie, I bought them all goldfish, we went to a baptism. Sunday we went to church, we watched Mirror Mirror, It was an adorable movie. then we went and had a picnic at the temple grounds & we went inside the visitor center to watch some of the movies there. Then Monday we had a lemonade stand. We cleaned and made sure the house was clean. I had a blast, and so did the kids.

I tried out for volleyball..  

No comments: