ships in the night.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My life, as it goes on.

August came to an Ended.
I started school 3 classes with Natalia!
It's weird.
I saw Hairspray & Aladdin!
It was so cool!
I went on a road trip, I went to many temples of Utah! We started off in Manti, then the Mt. Timpanogos, Provo, Jordan River, Okermountian, Draper, Logan, I got to do Baptism for the dead in all of them! It was so nice. I also got to go to the open house of te Brigham City Temple,

I also got to go to the City Fair, that was such an awesome night.

I got to meet my step grandma.
She's adorable.

I have to say, life is AMAZING! I adore everyone in it.

Youth council is amazing.
I also made Historian for NHS!

I'm loving my senior year.

It's been an amazing year.

My life is kind of figures out but not really.

COLLEGE is coming up fast!

Anyways. This is my life & I'm grateful!!
I love all my friends & family.
I miss my daddy.

For Christmas break I wanna spend it with him! :)

No comments: