ships in the night.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

heavenly father is to kind; he put good people in our lives.

Aubrey, YOU ARE AN AMAZING YOUNG WOMAN.
 I love you. That sounds weird, but I do.
You are such a blessing in our lives.
You are such a sweetheart.
It's crazy, beyond crazy.
Reading your blog makes me cry.
I'm glad you and Natalia are friends.
You have made a big difference in her life.
We talk about you often. Well mostly Natalia.

Yeah, don't ever move.
Moving is hard, & different.
Natalia starts her very first day at school tomorrow.
She's going to a charter school.. It should be fun!
She gets to wear a unifrom.
She's not happy about that.
but it's cute.

Guess what! Next year I might even be lucky enough to be able to go to school with her!
It's something I've always wanted to go to school with my sister.

I can't imagne how hard it is to see two of your best friends leave the same week.
but dang girl, you're super strong.
Thank you for praying for us.
It sure has helped!
You are wonderful.
Please stay in our lives forever?
Thanks!

GOOD NEWS!
We are going to orem.
Soon... Wanna know how soon?
SUPER SOON! like four more days.
So you & natalia better be hanging out!:)
if you can.

St. George is fun, there is so many pretty mountains/hills!
You better be coming down soon to see us!
We have a hot tub, tramp, & it's warm here!
so if you ever need to get away from the lovely snow,
we are only four hours away. You're more then welcome here!

Merry late Christmas?
& a happy new year.
Make 2012 a even better year!

Keep up your amazing soccer skills!
Next thing you know you'll be on the Timpanogos team!
& you'll have Natalia & I cheering you!
I want natalia to get back into soccer.
We talked about it, then natalia said
then i'll play against Aubrey,
& my mom said something about... How is it going to be playing against your best friend.


You are such a good influence in mine and natalias life.
You guys will always be friends! 
I love reading you're blog.
I feel like such a creep because I wrote this about you, but I felt the need to let you know. it's silly. but I'm here for you whenever you need a friend or even an "older sister."
Natalia & I love you!

2 comments:

Aubrey Richards said...

Maisa! Words can't describe how much that just meant to me. I'm printing it and putting it in my journal. You and Natalia are seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met in my lives. I Can not wait to see you both. I'm so excited! You have always been the biggest example to me by posting so many quotes, I LOVE your example and for how nice you've always been! I hope St. George has been good! I have already told my parents that when I go to St. George for a soccer tournament in February I have to go to your guys house to see you! You and your family are amazing, and I won't ever forget you guys. Miss you so much Maisa! You seriously made my whole day. That means so much for me, in this hard few weeks. I love you so much. You really helped me out. Thank you so much!!

Saren Atkisson said...

Well, you see, I found your blog again. I love it. I miss you. I hope everything is going alright for you! You moved? I feel like we have A LOT of catching up to do.