ships in the night.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

?!?!?!?!?!

tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom thinks im gonna be old and she is not right...
we are in bear lake! it is sooooo much fun.. all we do is watch tv. and sit in the car for a million hours. i woke up this morning watching the doodlebobs. i like that show, kind of. we rented a movie its called kite runner? i think. i dont want to go swimming. this morning we went and toke pictures, natalia got mad. i love my mommy, and my daddy! and natalia. my mommys favorite color is purple. just like saren. i love my mommy berry much! she wants a rasberry shake, and a rasberry cell phone, but i dont think that is possible, we were going to get a shake, but noooo today just had to be thanksgiving sooo everything is closed, expecct for a gas station. my dad didnt let me buy candy, and i forgot to bring a book. my beauitful my mom is making me go watch a RANDOM movie with them. i like Taylor swifts song, love story, i think it is sooo pretty, i heard it in the gas station,
i saw alot of COWS!!!! they go mooo mooo! i want a PONY!! and i want to ride one, because they are sooo cute, but they smell bad.
school is boring! but my life is ALOT OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw a lake today! :) i spelled alot of words wrong! :(
my mommy is next to me~ i love her hair, and she says she lovves me soo much!
my sister is going swimming right now. i am not.
i left my cell phone at my house, soo no one can text me.
my dad knocked on the window.
silly huh? just kidding,
i love my daaddy also BERRY much. he buys me everything, and he is sooooo dang funnny! :) :) :)
yesterday we ate alot of junk food, oh no.
first me and natalia went to arbys,
and then my mom and dad went to wendys,
and then on our way to where ever we are we went to sonic! oh boy we spent alot of money, and we ate lots off junk foood!!!!!
well im gonna go!!
saren is a GOOD FRIEND!!!!!!! :) : )
:) :) :) :) :)


1 comment:

Milene Regatieri said...

oi daugther!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!You are the best thing that happened in my life! it is so fun hanging out with you. bye! Momy